2023- 2024 Shepherd Groups at First Mennonite Church
Shepherd Group leaders coordinate the group’s activities and help them respond when one of its members has a special need.
The second Sunday of the month is generally set aside for Shepherd Groups to meet for various activities and fellowship.
The purpose of Shepherd Groups at First Mennonite is to:
- Promote relationship and fellowship among its members.
- Give mutual care to one another.
- Include new people into the life of the congregation.
- Provide an outlet for service at least once a year.
- Discern God’s will for our church through the annual Cottage Prayer Meetings
Shepherd Group 1
Shepherd Group 4
Shepherd Group 2
Shepherd Group 5
Shepherd Group 3